What to Expect
What You Should Expect:
- Step 1: You will receive a phone call to discuss availability and schedule an evaluation time
- Step 2: Arrive before appointment time to fill out paperwork
- You will fill out demographic form, insurance policy, Speech or Occupational Therapy Intake forms, and review our clinic/cancellation policy
- Step 3: Meet the therapist
- Step 4: Evaluation can take 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Step 5: Discuss availability for scheduling therapy time
- Step 6: After Evaluation, the estimated wait time to start therapy is 1-2 weeks depending on Prior Authorization for insurance and signed paperwork from Physician/Pediatrician
Get in touch with us and we'll be glad to help you!
What our clients say
The team at Insight has been such a blessing to our family. We have seen huge gains in development, which is a true testament to the wonderful care given by Mary Morgan and Reagan. Mary Morgan and Reagan are compassionate and eager to help our son reach his goals. We couldn’t ask for more.
Insight Therapy Center has been the best experience. My 7 year old son has blossomed under the care and encouragement of these truly amazing people. Thank you for all of your patience, inspiration, and hard work. We are blessed to have such wonderful people supporting our family and our community.